ADJUSTING THE WHEEL’S SENSITIVITY (on PlayStation®3 only)
On PS3 Console, there are 3 available sensitivity modes for your wheel’s steering:
• To change the wheel’s steering sensitivity:
- Press and Hold the UP and DOWN paddle shifters while Simultaneously pressing the D-pad
- The wheel’s LED changes color according to the selected sensitivity level.
- The wheel’s steering is now either more or less sensitive.
WHEEL’S STEERING SENSITIVITY LED COLOR
• Internal memory for saving the wheel's steering sensitivity:
The steering sensitivity level that you have chosen is automatically saved in the product’s internal
memory, even when the console is powered off or the wheel is disconnected.
Therefore, there’s no need to change the sensitivity level again every time you start up a game.
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING PLAYSTATION®3
- Set the wheel’s USB sliding switch to the PS3 position before connecting the wheel to the PS3 console.
- In 1 player mode: if your official PlayStation®3 gamepad controller is powered on, you must switch it to
controller port 2 in order for your wheel to be functional.
- On PlayStation®3, the wheel is only compatible with PlayStation®3 games, and will not function with
- In some racing games, don’t hesitate to test out your wheel’s 3 steering sensitivity modes, to optimize
its precision and responsiveness.
ADJUSTING THE WHEEL’S SENSITIVITY (PlayStation®4 games only),
On PS4 Console the T80 Racing Wheel is recognized as a real wheel and Preset options are available in the In-Game Wheel-Option Menu for better responsiveness and enhanced precision. and not as a gamepad,
- To change the mapping, go to the game’s OPTIONS menu, and then select WHEEL SETTINGS.
- To change the sensitivity of the wheel’s steering, go to the game’s OPTIONS menu, and then select WHEEL SETTINGS.
TROUBLESHOOTING AND WARNING
• My wheel is not functioning correctly or seems improperly calibrated:
- Switch off your console, completely disconnect your wheel and all cables, reconnect everything and
then restart your game.
- Make sure that the wheel’s USB sliding switch is in the correct position (PS4 or PS3) before
connecting the wheel's USB connector to the Playstation console.
- Never move the wheel or press on the pedals when connecting your wheel, in order to avoid any
- Never move the wheel or press on the pedals when the game is starting up, in order to avoid any
• My pedal set is not functioning correctly:
- Reconfigure your wheel in your game’s controller options.
• I can't configure my wheel:
- On PS3™, in your game’s Options / Controller / Gamepads menu: select the most appropriate
- On PS4™, in your game’s Options / Controller / Wheels menu: select the most appropriate
- Refer to your game’s user manual or online help for more information.
• My wheel’s steering is not responsive enough:
- On PS3™, use the wheel’s Sensitivity Adjustment function, described on page 5 of this manual.
- On PS4™, go to the game’s Options / Controller / Wheels me
Link To ThrustmasterT80 Whole Instruction Manual