Thanks for watching ♥ Thumbs up if you enjoyed this video! Let me know what you would like to see next! You can find me on Instagram at http://instagram.com/anniejaffrey XOXO
PREVIOUS GREEN JUICE VIDEO:
BLOGPOST ON JUICING:
♥ MY BLOG:
♥ INSTAGRAM: @AnnieJaffrey
♥ SNAPCHAT: ‘AnnieJaffrey'
GREEN JUICE RECIPE:
Amounts do not have to be exact of course :) Tailor to your preference / what you’ve got!
1 bunch of celery
Piece of ginger
Bunch of kale / spinach / parsley…
- Contains anti-cancer phytonutrients (acetylenics, phonolic acids, coumarins)
- Aids in digestion (naturally gets things moving)
- The minerals and essential oils in celery juice have a calming effect on the nervous system
- Helps stabilize blood sugar levels (prevents cravings, mood swings...)
- Highly detoxifying
- Gives a nice sweetness to the juice
- Rich in vit A, B and C
- Contains many antioxidants
- High flavanoid content (anti-cancer)
- High water content
- Rich in vit A, C, K, silica and chlorophyll
- Great source of calcium and copper
- Promotes healthy skin, nails and hair due to high content of magnesium, potassium, silicon
- Works in the body by drawing out toxins
- Highly alkaline, helping to regulate body's natural pH level
- Contains many antioxidants
- Rich in vit C
- Has an energizing and uplifting effect on the body
- Helps to even skin tone and clear dark spots
- Improves absorption and assimilation of essential nutrients in the body
- Promotes tranquility if feeling nauseous or have an upset stomach
- Contains chromium, magnesium and zinc which can help to improve blood flow, as well as help prevent chills, fever, and excessive sweat
Spinach / Kale
- High in carotenes, amino acids, iron, iodine, potassium and magnesium, Vitamins A, C, K, E and B complex
- Contains anti-inflammatory & anti-cancer agents
- It is alkaline, thus helps regulate your body's natural pH level
- High in protein (you get the same amount of protein from a bunch of spinach as you would obtain from a morsel of meat)
- Helps in the creation of red blood cells
Breville Juice Fountain Plus ($134)
I had the Breville one for years and it worked amazing! Super high quality at an affordable price (in comparison to others on the market).
Tribest Slow Star Juicer ($300)
If you want a more advanced juicer which will extract more liquid, check out a slow press juicer like this one.
I talk more about these juicers in detail in my previous Green Juice video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUjsrUwc0NQ
BLOGPOSTS ON JUICING:
Sweet Green Detox Juice:
Simple Glowing Skin Juice:
H&M Nail Polish in Sepia
Shown more in my November Favorites:
H&M "Seashell" Cream Lipstick (also in November Favorites)
MUFE Lip Liner 1C
Check out my some of my other videos:
Face Massage Routine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fR1b...
Work Out With Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR4Pa...
Gorgeous Skin At Home https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13-gc...
5 Minute Quick & Easy Bun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6wzS...
Simple Everyday Makeup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B64WS...
Feeling Down?! Thoughts On Happiness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGfmM...
Thank you for watching!! XOXO
(FTC: Not sponsored)