Here’s a great selection of some of the most beautiful beaches in the world: places like Hawaii, Tahiti, Bora Bora, Seychelles... Look, listen and like! ♥ http://www.tenplus.tv
🏖️☀️⛵ A nice flat or beautiful bungalow just by the beach? You can get free $40 Airbnb credit now! http://www.airbnb.com/c/tomasb1414
1. 00:08 ▶ La Digue, Seychelles - http://goo.gl/17uNlB (Google Earth)
2. 00:36 ▶ Maldives, Indian Ocean - http://goo.gl/E6jfcB (Google Earth)
3. 01:04 ▶ Langkawi, Malaysia - http://goo.gl/ASw2bm (Google Earth)
4. 01:33 ▶ Saint Barths, Caribbean - http://goo.gl/GBneqm (Google Earth)
5. 02:01 ▶ Navagio, Greece - http://goo.gl/oIx7uD (Google Earth)
6. 02:29 ▶ Bora Bora, Tahiti - http://goo.gl/gXXwVr (Google Earth)
7. 02:57 ▶ Lanikai Beach, Hawaii - http://goo.gl/77HxDN (Google Earth)
8. 03:26 ▶ Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos Islands - http://goo.gl/xvFYIo (Google Earth)
9. 03:55 ▶ Rabbit Beach, Sicily - http://goo.gl/kBJ1G7 (Google Earth)
10. 04:23 ▶ Whitehaven Beach, Australia - http://goo.gl/rLxKIe (Google Earth)
+ 04:51 ▶ The Beach, Phi Phi Island, Thailand - http://goo.gl/GbcwHV (Google Earth)
□ Facebook ▶ https://facebook.com/TenPlusTV
□ Twitter ▶ https://twitter.com/TenPlusTV
□ Pinterest ▶ https://pinterest.com/TenPlusTV
□ Google+ ▶ https://plus.google.com/+TenPlusTvChannel
□ Tumblr ▶ http://TenPlus.TV
10+1 of the most beautiful beaches you want to be on now
La Digue, Seychelles
• The beaches on this island near Madagascar are some of the most photographed in the world.
• Their sands sparkle against unique granite boulders that have been worn by time and weather.
• Here, you will quickly see that you’re in one of those unique places on Earth.
Maldives, Indian Ocean.
• More than 1,000 coral islands are grouped into beautiful atolls south of Sri Lanka.
• Perfect for scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming and even a romantic holiday.
• Also, Maldives is some of the flattest and lowest-lying countries in the world.
• Langkawi is an archipelago of 99 islands in Malaysia.
• You can find limestone caves, mangroves, and beautiful sandy beaches here.
• It‘s a perfect hideaway for travelers seeking an escape.
Saint Barths, Caribbean
• A small, volcanic island originally settled by the French located in the Caribbean Sea.
• Columbus discovered it in 1493 and named it after his brother Bartholomew.
• There are about 20 beautiful beaches with sparkling water and white sand.
• Also known as a Shipwreck Beach, Navagio is an exposed cove of the island of Zakynthos.
• Surrounded by sheer limestone cliffs, it is accessed only by boat.
• The white sand beach and clear blue water attract thousands of tourists every year.
Bora Bora, Tahiti
• Bora Bora is one of the magical islands that make up French Polynesia.
• The famous water villas, surrounded by a lagoon and a barrier reef, look like a dream.
• But keep in mind that this is a very expensive, but luxurious, destination.
Lanikai Beach, Hawaii
• Lanikai is one of the best beaches in the Hawaiian Islands.
• Features half a mile of extremely soft white sand and endless sunshine.
• It‘s very popular with photographers for a view of two islands that line up in a breathtaking background.
Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos Islands
• Grace Bay on Provo Island is one of the most desirable vacation destinations in the Caribbean.
• 12 miles of white sand and crystalline turquoise water makes it a pretty piece of paradise.
• And, yes, that’s the beach all those fantastic postcards show!
Rabbit Beach, Sicily
• Rabbit Beach on the island of Lampedusa is one of Europe’s most beautiful beaches.
• Expect fine white sand, transparent blue-green water and a superb swimming experience.
• Rabbit Beach is an unspoiled nature preserve that can only be accessed by boat.
Whitehaven Beach, Australia
• This beach is one of most unique beaches in the world.
• It is famous for his pure white silica sand. Seriously, sunglasses are a must!
• It offers a stunning range of colors, from the brightest of whites to the darkest blues.
Plus a Bonus: THE BEACH! Phi Phi Island, Thailand
• This beach is the main tourist attraction of Phi Phi Island. The movie The Beach was filmed here.
• Get here early in the morning to avoid the crowds.
• But, the beach is as beautiful as it was in the movie.