Who approved these blue prints? These are 57 of the world's funniest & most EXTREME building & engineering fails ever!
Subscribe to Talltanic http://goo.gl/wgfvrr
50. At the corner of Auschwitz lane and holocaust road. How did no one see this in the blueprints?
49. In the event of an emergency, grab a crowbar or a torch and weld the bars off from around this hydrant. Good luck, you’re going to need it.
48. Duck! These stairs are for the vertically challenged individuals only.
47. We can stay at the second Best Western just to see what the inside of the room. Staying in the corner room non-smoking and by the hallway.
46. Your new office is right this way!
45. These condos come equipped with a workout facility, pool, and every unit comes with a balcony.
44. New improved ATM they are child proof and have the latest technology to keep your money secure. You cannot even see the numbers to punch in your own pin.
43. Child’s ATM, Is there no middle ground? It’s a small world after all.
42. Window access to the stairs.
41. The landscaping is through the roof in this home.
40. The landscaping is off the wall in this one.
39. It is a good thing they stopped there someone could have gotten hurt with no railing on the stairs.
38. Bridge by IKEA. Let’s make sure we read the instructions correctly. I’ll meet you halfway.
37. The menswear is up the stairs.
36. Is this what they mean when they say they have a half-flush toilet?
35. It’s the most fun you’ll never have again. I suppose every playground has a tunnel built on the ground by children leading to China.
34. They must feel walled inside. Think they could try and leave the window open?
33. There is plenty of room to build additional stairs. Seems up to code.
32. Looks about right parking should not be an issue living here.
31. A metaphor for life? Or Dr. Kevorkian kitchen?
30. Introducing the most exclusive club in town. Where’s the doorman?
29. Every employee must be sure to wash their hands five times before returning to work.
28. Stairs are coming soon. I may be able to reach this one.
27. Thank goodness for that handrail it’s the stairway to platform 9 ¾.
26. It is a handi-trap.
25. Don’t hit the wrong switch I suppose the projector needs to cool down.
24. Economy seats still cost $300 on StubHub.
23. Is this a team-building exercise?
22. You have arrived at your destination; please exit to the left. Is this the airport?
21. Stairs are for wussies! These stairs are even handi-capable.
20. Even the trees do not want to be here.
19. These stairs are spiraling out of control.
18. That is not how it is supposed to work.
17. Do we forget what that symbol means? Apparently you need to bring your own ramp.
16. Nice save, looks right, at least, someone is trying to keep up with the time.
15. Almost as bad as going into the stall and realizing after you go there is not toilet paper. Go ahead reach for it!
14. Narnia’s exit door. This secret room is a truly a secret.
13. Not the most comfortable seat around, but hey there is a beautiful ocean view.
12. Yes, seriously just build the stairs six feet to the left. Someone evidently followed instructions.
11. Ring your little bell now, Mr. Cyclist and see what happens. This appears to be an excellent place to put a large pole on the cement path.
10. It’s not stupid if it works, but how are you supposed to shut the door when you get in there stand on the toilet?
9. How’s that meant to work? Just open the door and jump after climbing over the railing.
8. This belongs in a skate park or a playground to be a slide, very x-treme.
7. Suck it in, guys or you will never get out this way.
6. Our bathrooms boast an intimate and friendly setting to help you relax while you use the bathroom.
5. Even more intimate and friendly.
4. The sidewalk is closed you need to make your own pathway.
3. World’s largest pay phone. Wonder what kind of money it takes? Pay phones still exist? Hang on.
2. I’m not a contractor, but I am reasonably sure that building is supposed to be in the middle of the highway. Detour!
1. All Employees must wash fingers only before returning to work. How did these ever make it past the blueprint stage? Someone needs to get fired!
Which one of these building blenders made you face palm? Leave a comment below! Dont forget to subscribe for more fun videos like this. Thanks for watching!
The bridge is from a Sims city building game. No one makes a bridge, puts rail, then paints the lanes yellow and white, while waiting to connect it. Do people actually think this is real? Or even a photoshop? It is a computer game.
there are endless shit garbage channels like this that make these stupid ass missinformed lists and people just eat the shit up, half these photos are photo shopped. And the jokes like fuck you for writing such shit jokes and flooding the internet with shit list videos for trailer trash to expand their mind with fuck it if you're getting paid for it am I right?
These are buildings that were probably all conceived on a napkin but Never Designed by a Qualified Architectural Designer. Especially one who has 1st hand construction experience.
Basically anyone can design a building. But only one who actually understands ALL of the materials and systems and Code Requirements for the specific classification of the subject building, can design a problem-free building. Furthermore, having construction experience allows the designer to better understand how things must go together and work to make the entire matrix function well.
I love this edgy look! I was so excited that her hair, even as short as it is now, was still able to be put into the fun and trendy dutch pigtail braids! Instead of braiding to the ends, I ended them in close together pigtails at the nape of her neck. After I finished braiding, I tugged on the outsides of the braid gently to loosen them and make them a little messy and fun! Since she doesn’t have enough hair to tie around the elastics, I made sure to use elastics that matched her hair so they blend in as much as possible. You could also cover them with clips or bows! A view from the back of her Dutch pigtail braids! A great braid for short hair is a micro accent braid! My biggest tip for braiding short hair would be to add in small slices of hair rather than big ones. I did a small (micro) braid along a slightly curved deep part for anther cute and edgy look! You could also do another one next to it if you wanted a little more to the look, but I really liked how simple this one was. You can see how the part curves a little better from this view of the back. I ended the braid close to the head with an elastic that matched her hair. For our fourth style, we did a 3/4 french braid! Super simple but also super cute! You could do any type braid! It would also look cute using a Dutch braid or a fishtail braid! I loved the side view of this braid! I will for sure be doing this one next time she goes to gymnastics or swimming, whichever comes first! Our last braid is two four dutch lace braids into two loops in the back. Start off by parting the hair down the middle. On each side of the part, do a dutch lace braid, adding hair in from only the section closest to the part as you braid. Tie the braids together in the back with a small elastic and before you pull the hair all the way through to make a ponytail, leave it in a cute little loop! If the hair is a little bit longer, you could do a tiny bun. Repeat this directly under the braid you just did so you have two rows and two loops.
We will have to be coming up with lots more short hair braids in the future, so be sure to give us a follow over at our newly redesigned blog Abella’s Braids to see more as we do them!
Thanks for reading! See you again this time next month!
love these ideas! My daughter recently cut about 8 inches off her hair and is loving her shorter hair, but I’ve mostly been at a loss of what to do with it! Thanks!
Abella has been begging me for at least a year, probably closer to two years, to cut her hair. I posted a photo on Instagram with a question in the caption. “Abella has been begging me to cut her hair short, do you think I should let her do it?” Almost everyone said “YES!” So thanks to all of the good advice from my followers, we did it…and we haven’t regretted it for a second! I think she looks so cute and it really fits her personality! It’s for sure a lot harder to come up with braids but it’s pushed me to step out of my comfort zone! We wanted to show you that even if you have short hair, there are lots of cute braids you can still do!
This first braid (above) is three ladder braids. Start out with a part deep to one side. On the side with less hair, start out by doing a waterfall braid along the part. Under that one, do another waterfall braid, but incorporate the waterfall pieces from the one above it as you braid. Under that one, do a french braid. Incorporate the waterfall pieces from the second braid as you go. We braided each one to the ends and used elastics that matched her hair to tie them off.